- Cleaning and Hygiene
Cleaning and Hygiene
Our primary motto at Bright Star Dental is 'prevention is better than cure'. By diagnosing and treating problems in their early stages, we can significantly reduce the need for more extensive and time consuming procedures.
Decay and gum disease are the two main causes of tooth loss in Australian adults. However, with early diagnosis and a preventive care approach, these conditions can be treated and any ill-effects reversed, helping you keep your natural smile for life.
Maintaining good oral hygiene starts at home.It is necessary to:
- Brush your teeth twice a day
- Floss in between your teeth every day
- Use a mouth rinse to reduce the bacteria in your mouth
- Reduce the intake of sugar in your diet
- Ensure you schedule 6 monthly visits for all your family, to see our dental hygienists
Our in-house team of dentists, hygienists and therapists can offer you advice on all your oral hygiene requirements:
- Tips for effective tooth brushing and flossing
- How to reduce gingivitis
- Stop the progression of periodontal disease
- Freshen up your breath
- Maintain a healthy diet
You may also be interested in...
- Oral Hygiene Tips under Cleaning and Hygiene
Brush twice a day
- Spring and Summer Smile Makeovers under Latest News
The "silly season" is fast approaching....
- Ms Jessica Anbar under Hygienists and Dental Therapists
Jessica is the latest member to join the Bright Star Dental team, as a gentle and caring dental hygienist and dental therapist. Having...
- Ms Linda Guiraldenq under Hygienists and Dental Therapists
Linda has been an integral part of Bright Star for over 6 years.
- Your First Visit under New Patient
At Bright Star Dental we are committed to providing everyone with an achievable, long-lasting, healthy and attractive smile. That is...