- Children's Dentistry
- Child Dental Benefit Scheme
Child Dental Benefit Scheme
The Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) commenced on the 1st of January 2014 (replacing the Teen Dental Medicare plan) and is offered at Bright Star Dental Centre.
Benefits of the Child Dental Benefits Scheme include:
- access to benefits for basic dental services for children aged 2-17 years
- total benefit entitlement is capped at $1,000 per child over a two calendar year period
- provides individual benefits for a range of services including examinations, x-rays, cleaning, fissure sealing, fillings, root canals and extractions
* Benefits are not available for orthodontic or cosmetic dental work and cannot be paid for any services provided in a hospital.
The CDBS has a means test, which requires receipt of Family Tax Benefit Part A (FTB-A) or a relevant Australian Government payment.
Please call our friendly team or click on the below link for further information.
You may also be interested in...
- Bulk Billing for eligible children under Medicare under Latest News
We Bulk Bill dental treatment for eligible children with no gap payment between Medicare and our fees.
- Ms Kimberley Tomkins under Hygienists and Dental Therapists
Kimberley is a long-standing and much loved part of the Bright Star Dental team. After graduating from Otago University in New Zealand,...
- Treatment under New Patient
With over 25 years of experience and operation at our Moorabbin centre, all dental treatment performed at Bright Star Dental is done so...
- Your First Visit under New Patient
At Bright Star Dental we are committed to providing everyone with an achievable, long-lasting, healthy and attractive smile. That is...
- FAQ About Dental Implants under Dental Implants
What is a dental implant?